Luke John Hunter. Born in the prairie heart lands of Alberta, Canada in 1986 to mother Kathy Klassen & father Duncan Hunter (R.I.P. 1948-2006 Duncan was born during the founding of the U.N. luciferian New World Order in 1948). Luke was the 3rd of 4 children to Duncan & Kathy and a descendant of family's from England, Germany and Russia who were exiled to Canada with only the shirts on their backs during the genocide of ww1 & ww2. 


Luke’s grandfather John Klassen (R.I.P. 1922-2008) who escaped the 1920’s WW1 genocide of christians in Russia at only 4 years old was present at Luke’s birth and predicted the new born would one day become a prophet or a preacher for the eternal Kingdom of Jesus Christ. 


From 1986 - 1999 Luke’s family lived in many small towns on the countryside across Western Canada and settled in Kelowna BC Canada where Luke spent his childhood nurturing a great appreciation for nature, the beautiful lakes and Rocky Mountains. 


After the turn of the millenium in 2000 Luke was 15 and  dropped out of the public school system after constant bullying by his peers for his toxic acne skin condition (and suffering life long from crossed eyes  after receiving multiple vaccine injections and "eye surgeries" chopping up the ligaments to the brain at only the age of 4 leaving him maimed for life, thank you BC Medical, so loving) At school Luke was nick-named "pimple face" "crossed eyed retard boy" and was attacked at school in 4th grade by a group of 10+ other students, of course he whooped their ass.   At 15 Luke decided to follow his passions to became a full time apprentice carpenter and started to spend evenings studying history, re-training his eyes, self-learning to draw, paint and write which quickly took him on a great spiritual awakening.

Following a series of prophetic dreams at the same time Luke witnessed the world around him change fast on September 11th 2001 waking up early to the LIVE television broadcast during 

the fall of the Twin Towers in New York city, one of the oldest mecca's  for graffiti artists and influence in the America's,  a place he had already grown to love. 

That same year around 2001 Luke met German graffiti artist COST1 and It wasn't long until he was painting walls behind the dumpsters in the street alley ways, It also wasn't long (1st wall actually) until Luke was chased down and arrested by 3 police officers. He was hand-cuffed and thrown in the Kelowna jail. In the middle of the night the same 3 PEDOPHILE police officers moved Luke to a separate cell to remove all his clothing, standing there naked with two officers holding his arms the third pedophile police officer proceeded to verbally, physically and sexually assault Luke and then throw him back behind the bars alone.


Luke was then criminally charged with mischief and vandalism for painting 1 wall and sentenced to 100 hours community labour, 300 hours of counselling and took 6 months probation to lighten the original charges says the 'JUDGE'.   Luke's probation officer assigned to him for 6 months would take Luke downtown to his "counselling" studio and despite court orders the therapy sessions were spent instead drawing and learning to paint canvas.  1 month later his probation officer signed his early release papers and sent Luke on his way. 

Through the providence of God,  Luke also was granted his 100 hours community labour painting graffiti murals at Green Bay Bible camp's indoor skateboard park where he also learned to skateboard ramps at 12 years old. 


At 19 years old Luke and his father Duncan teamed up on a business plan to one day open an art & music gallery and did a series of art shows in the big city Calgary, Canada during the entire summer of 2006. 


That summer of 2006 on August 7th it was 5:00 am at the crack of dawn Luke woke up from horrific nightmares only to find his father was tragically hit and killed that morning at work in a head on semi truck collision explosion at Eagle Lake, Ontario that shut down the Trans-Canada highway for over a full day. It took a fleet of fire-fighters 5 hours to put the fire blaze out and astonishingly the government of Canada refused to provide any compensation to Luke’s family despite lengthy and expensive cross country court proceedings through the provincial court of Ontario, Canada. 


Distraught by trauma Luke had to put aside the business plan with his father and would spend the next 4 years finishing his masters construction degree with TrueLine, a business owned by his uncle Don Klassen traveling all across western Canada.  


In 2007 Luke joined the non-profit hip-hop music group ‘Damaged Products’ (Canada/Mexico) founded by a couple of his old school friends where he began his journey as a rapper and music producer. In 2009 one of the music groups founders OddSeed died of heart attack from his prescription drugs “medication” and the project was dropped at the time. 


In 2010 Luke and his remaining family moved to the suburb’s of Vancouver, Canada where Luke’s Grandmother Alma Nickel was born (R.I.P. 1924-2018) 


Luke would continue for the next decade as a master construction tradesman, music producer for ‘Damaged Products’ and developing his artistry as a mural painter donating many works to the city’s of western Canada many works of which have now been destroyed by "modernization".

After a cascade of supernatural near death experiences in recent years from health complications, to highway 'accidents' to miraculously walking away un-harmed after his truck was hit and violently shaken in a freak ultra-high voltage electrical discharge beside a 5G cell tower complex, in 2019 Luke was led by the Holy Spirit to re-dedicate his life entirely to serve the ministry and Gospel of Jesus Christ and the Fulfillment of the Great Commission through his many creative outlets. 

'HUNTER' A family legacy

Motto; 'Cursum perficio' / I accomplish the hunt

The two main devices (symbols) in the Hunter blazon are the 3 hunting horns and a greyhound. The deep jade green colour of the horns signifies “Hope and Joy”, but may also represent, rather delightfully, “Loyalty in Love” 

The hunting horn has a distinctive shape, it can be decorated with bands of a different colour and typically hangs from a red string. Apart from its obvious reference to the pursuit of hunting, Woowward suggests it is also associated with those who have rights or obligations to the 'FOREST'.

Luke holding the Hunter cross sword passed down from his Grandfathers. 

Inscribed with the grand family Motto; 'Cursum perficio' / I accomplish the hunt.

Embedded with a red ruby jewel - The fiery and captivating Ruby is a stone of nobility, considered the most magnificent of all gems, the queen of stones and the stone of kings. Ancients believed it surpassed all other precious stones in virtue, and its value exceeded even that of the Diamond.


Venator (IPA: ve'na:tor) is the Latin word for Hunter, a type of Roman gladiator skilled in the hunt,  capture and dominion over wild beasts.  (KJV Bible; Samson, Daniel, etc.)


A person who goes ahead and makes known the approach of another; a herald, a HUNTER etc.


- a person that announces or indicates the approach of something; forerunner to warn those in danger

- anything that foreshadows a future event; omen; sign 

- a person sent in advance of troops to provide news and secure lodgings   


verb (used with object)

to act as harbinger to; herald the coming of.

Luke Hunter 2004 / AMOR LOVE MINISTRY'S / MISSIONARY travels Re-Building homes in Tijuana, Mexico      ....and painting on walls again despite court orders.
Duncan Ian Hunter  (1948-2006) Youth pastor, councillor, traveller, musician, artist, writer, father...    


In 2009, ..despite court orders again, crew REALM1 & MOREH(Luke Hunter) painted an abandoned/condemned building in Penticton, Canada as a memorial  for the passing of their crew mate Phillip Castle (KYOTE/OddSeed) 


When the mural was nearly finished the painting crew was surrounded by POLICE attempting to stop them and press criminal charges and fines but the crew persisted with the painting.  Immediately POLICE called back up to headquarters and City Hall, minutes later the Arts Directors from the B.A. came running over saying they would provide a permit and the mural was completed that day.


A few days later the painting made the front page of the city news paper and the crew was asked to participate in the new mural festival that ran for several years until funding and permits were cut.